Take part in our Father’s Day contest on our Facebook page
. Three of our favourite submissions will stand to win a Black + Decker PD1200AV 12V Flexi Car Vacuum from Selffix DIY, a B’twin Tilt 120 20" Foldable Bike from Decathlon or a Lenovo Tab M10 from Challenger.
Like Frasers Property Retail on Facebook.
In the comment section of the post, share a photo of you and your dad doing his favourite activity, along with a description of a cherished memory with dad.
In your comment, include your preferred prize.
Contest runs from 17 to 25 June 2020. Three winners will be announced on Tuesday, 30 June 2020.
By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by its Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
This contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd (“FPRM”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless FPRM is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is “Little Moments, Big Memories” and the “contest period” is from 17 to 25 June 2020 (11.59pm). Three (3) winners will be announced as a comment on the contest post on 30 June 2020.
2. Prizes are as follows:
1 x Black + Decker PD1200AV 12V Flexi Car Vacuum
1 x B’twin Tilt 120 20" Foldable Bike
1 x Lenovo Tab M10
3. To qualify for the contest:
Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebook account (for verification purposes). Participants whose Facebook accounts are not open to the public will be disqualified. FPRM reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Facebook profile.
One (1) entry by a participant must consist of a photo and a creative comment, along with their preferred prize.
A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries in one round, the last submission will be accepted, and the rest of the entries will be void.
Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner. (i.e. the first two and last two characters of their NRIC eg. S9xxxxx8K, Full Name as per NRIC, Date of Birth, E-mail Address and Mobile Number).
4. The official time is Singapore GMT+8. Any entry posted after the cut-off date will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest, all eligible entries will be compiled. In total, FPRM will select three (3) winners, 1 for each prize. Prize allocation will be based on participant's preferred prize, subject to availability. However, winner(s) might be offered an alternative prize in the prize pool. The winners will be announced on 30 June 2020 via a comment on the contest post.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to FPRM’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by Management of FPRM (whose decision shall be final) after the closing of the entry period.
8. All participants selected as winners in this Contest must contact FPRM via Facebook Direct Message (DM) within 14 days of the announcement of the winner. Selected winners must provide the first two and last two characters of their NRIC eg. S9xxxxx8K, Full Name as per NRIC, Date of Birth, E-mail Address and Mobile Number for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
10. Winners who indicate the B’twin Tilt 120 20" Foldable Bike must provide their home address so that their prize can be delivered by participating partner DECATHLON® Singapore.
11. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 14 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at FPRM Management’s discretion.
12. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one month from the date of our email notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. FPRM will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
13. FPRM assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
14. FPRM reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize become(s) unavailable. Cash will not be offered, and the prizes are not transferable.
15. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, FPRM reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms and conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
16. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
17. FPRM’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
18. FPRM reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.