Take part in our 'Make Your Own National Pride Fun Pack' Facebook photo contest on Bedok Point
and Waterway Point
's Facebook page, and stand to be one of the eleven lucky winners from each mall to walk away from a shared pool of $1800 worth of prizes. Here’s how:
Like Bedok Point or Waterway Point on Facebook
Recreate your version with at least TWO of the National Pride Fun Pack items shown in the following tutorials on these pages:
Upload a photo of your two original creations in the Comments section of the contest post
Any of the two crafted items to be recreated include: Headband, T-shirt, Hand Clapper, Light Stencils and Bag. At least one of the crafted items should include Singapore’s National Day element. Crafted items using pre-loved materials are welcome.
Contest ends 23 August 2020 at 11.59pm. Ten winners out of the 11 from each mall will receive $30 worth of vouchers and one winner from each mall will receive $60 worth of vouchers. The winners for all malls will be announced in a shared announcement post on 1 September 2020. Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions below only apply to the contest post published on Bedok Point and Waterway Point’s Facebook page. This contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 13 years of age, except employees of Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd and AsiaMalls Management Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Property Retail Management and AsiaMalls Management Pte Ltd, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Frasers Property Retail Management (“FPRM”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless FPRM is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is “Make Your Own National Pride Fun Pack” and the “contest period” is from 7 August to 23 August 2020 (11.59pm). Winners will be announced on 1 September 2020.
2. To participate in the contest, participants must fulfil the following requirements:
Have a valid Facebook account
Like Bedok Point or Waterway Point's Facebook page
Upload an image of at least TWO orginal crafts from the National Pride Fun Pack in the comments section and fulfilling the contest requirements:
At least one (1) of the crafted items should include Singapore’s National Day element.
Any of the two crafted items to be recreated include: Headband, T-shirt, Hand Clapper, Light Stencils and Bag
Crafts using preloved materials are welcome.
3. Prizes are as follows:
Ten (10) winners out of the eleven (11) will each receive a $30 Frasers Property Digital Gift Card and one (1) winner will receive a $60 Frasers Property Digital Gift Card. (for Bedok Point)
Ten (10) winners out of the eleven (11) will each receive a $30 H&M Cash Voucher and one (1) winner will receive a $60 H&M Cash Voucher. (for Waterway Point)
4. To qualify for the contest:
Participants must be over 13 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebook account (for verification purposes) and must be a follower of Bedok Point or Waterway Point Facebook Pages. Participants whose Facebook accounts are not open to the public will be disqualified. FPRM reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Facebook profile.
A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed for the Facebook contest. When a participant submits two (2) or more entries, the last submission will be accepted and the rest of the entries will be void.
Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. last 4 digits of NRIC Number, Full Name as per NRIC, Mailing Address as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth).
5. The official time is Singapore Facebook time. Any entry posted after the cut-off time will not be considered.
6. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled. Bedok Point and Waterway Point will each select eleven (11) winners respectively from Facebook. The winners will be announced on 1 September 2020 via an announcement post. Winners will be judged on the following criteria:
Creativity - 50% (judged by Bedok Point or Waterway Point on the respective posts)
Shoppers are highly encouraged to provide details of their creations
Popularity - 20% Popularity (submission with the most number of reactions on the participant's entry in the comments section of the contest post)
Additional creation(s) based on the permitted categories - Up to maximum of 30%
Total - 100%
7. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to FPRM’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
8. The winners will be determined by Management of FPRM (whose decision shall be final) on 24 August 2020 after the closing of the entry period and notified on 1 September 2020 via an announcement post. Only 1 winner per household will be allowed across all five malls.
9. The winners of this Contest must contact Bedok Point or Waterway Point respectively via Facebook Messenger within 7 days of the announcement of the winner and provide the last 4 digits of their NRIC Number, Full Name as per NRIC, Mailing Address as per NRIC, Email Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth to be eligible for the prize.
10. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if the winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at FPRM’s discretion.
11. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one month from the date of our email notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. FPRM will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
12. FPRM assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which the winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13. FPRM reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
14. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, FPRM reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
15. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant FPRM and AsiaMalls Management Pte Ltd the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
16. FPRM’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.