This contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd (“FPRM”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless FPRM is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is “Express Your Love in 14 Words Contest” and the “contest period” is from 4 to 8 February 2022 (11.59pm). Five (5) winners will be selected based on our favourite answer and will be announced in a comment on the contest post on 9 February 2022.
2. Prizes are as follows:
5 winners per will each receive a sweet treat of their choice (capped at $30) from Makan Master.
The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or in kind.
3. Winners can choose one merchant from the list of Makan Master merchants below,
subject to delivery location and availability.
Choc Spot (EPM)
Delifrance (CWP, NPC, T1)
Dunkin Donuts (CWP, NPC, WWP)
Famous Amos(CWP, NPC, WS)
Fluff Stack (T1)
Joe & Dough (NPC, TBP)
Nine Fresh (CWP, CS, HM, NPC, TBP, WS)
Paris Baguette (NPC)
Pezzo (CWP, HM, NPC, TBP, TP1, WWP, WS)
Yolé (CWP, WWP)
4. Winners can choose any available item on the selected merchant's menu within $30 per order. The item will be delivered to the location as indicated by the winner by 14 February. Prize should be fully utilised to the value indicated. Any balance is non-exchangeable for any form of cash or credit.
5. To qualify for the contest:
Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebook account (for verification purposes). Participants’ Facebook account must be set to Public to qualify. FPRM reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Facebook profile.
One (1) eligible entry by a participant must fulfill the task on the contest post, in the form of a comment in the comments section of the post.
A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries in one round, the last submission will be accepted, and the rest of the entries will be void. Each person may only win one (1) prize during the entire contest period.
Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner. Selected winners must provide the last four characters of their NRIC number (eg. XXXX567A), Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Delivery Address and Mobile Number.
6. The official time is Singapore GMT+8. Any entry posted after the cut-off date will not be considered.
7. At the end of the contest, all eligible entries will be compiled. FPRM will select five (5) winners during the entire contest period, based on our favourite entries. The winners will be announced in a comment on the contest post on 9 February 2022.
8. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to FPRM’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
9. All winners will be determined by Management of FPRM (whose decision shall be final) after the closing of the entry period.
10. All participants selected as winners in this Contest must contact FPRM via Facebook Direct Message (DM) by 13 February (6pm). Selected winners must provide the last four characters of their NRIC number eg. XXXX567A, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address and Mobile Number for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
11. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted by 13 February (6pm) , a supplementary winner may be drawn at FPRM Management’s discretion.
12. FPRM assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13. FPRM reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize become(s) unavailable. Cash will not be offered, and the prizes are not transferable.
14. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, FPRM reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms and conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
15. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
16. FPRM’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
17. FPRM reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.